As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Monday, August 22, 2011

Pinterest

Do you know about Pinterest?  I am in LOVE!!! It lets you save websites and pictures.  I already did this and Josh was not too happy about all the space on the computer I was taking up saving all my pictures ideas and things so that I could do things for homeschooling, home decorating, crafting and whatever.  It is a very addiciting site for me and thankfully I can use it on my iTouch while I am nursing Arabella or need to waste some time waiting for an appointment because I might never leave the computer if I couldn't use it then.  Here is my site. Now I am super happy and so is Josh.

http://pinterest.com/krystlew/


  If you want an invite just send me an email.  I LOVE it!!! Wait I think I said that all ready.

No comments: