I still have more post to write about just trying to find the time to get them all written and get the pictures together. I wanted to give a little update on Landon since I have been posting so much about Arabella.
We are so proud of Landon. He is just becoming such a great little man. He makes me laugh and smile everyday!
A couple of months ago Landon figured out how to take off his shirt (undies and shorts have been more like 6-8 months ago which that time everything was kind of a blur with Arabella arriving and feeling awful).He just started being able to fully dress himself. He has been putting on his shoes for a long time, undies and shorts in the last 4-5 month. We never really tried getting him to put on his shirt (mainly because it only has to happen 2 times a day normally so it isn't something that is time consuming for me or hard with Arabella around). About 2.5 weeks ago he just took his shirt from me and put it on. I was shocked. He must have been thinking "Mom, I know how to do this just give me the shirt and I will show you." He loves showing off his new skill so now his shirt comes off a lot but he gets it back on and more often that not it is now correctly.
He comes up with the craziest stories. He has a great imagination. He really LOVES learning about Jesus and His life. He has such a heart for others.
Landon will also be starting preschool this coming week with me. I am so excited. Although we did some "school" last year it was very informal and without any real schedule. I have been spending that last few weeks preparing his curriculum (which I have thoroughly enjoyed). I am praying that all goes well but also prepared to deal with life as it comes. Hopefully by this time next week I will have an update on how our first week went. I know I am super excited!
I love our little man and can not believe that he will be 3 next month!
No comments:
Post a Comment