As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Arabella Pulling Up

I had intended on posting this in the previous post.

This is of the first time she was pulling up.  This was last week.




Now she thinks she is an expert and is crusing around the fireplace and whatever else she can get her self up with.  She likes the big wicker basket Landon's cars are in she she can push it.  Plus she is letting on and standing for a second before falling.  She really needs to slow down, I can't keep up with her!  My friend Michelle keeps telling me that she is learning so fast to make room for the next one.  That is not in our plans but God has certain shown Josh and I we should make plans because almost nothing in our lives is how we planned it.  We are just holding on for the ride that our Lord is taking us on (it feels like a roller coaster ride most of the time!).

No comments: