Some first for Arabella...
-First cold (she just slept a lot and was a great little trooper)
-She loves to stand but June 22nd she took her first steps while holding mommy's hands
-Lunch and dinner out with friends (She did great such an easy baby!)
-June 28th started sitting up for a few seconds without any support
-July 4th First time seeing fireworks and first Independence Day (Again she did great, she was asleep on the walk over to the fire works but woke up and was happy as a lark)
![]() |
| My silly monkeys (I didn't even realize I matched them, Landon noticed it and said we needed a picture) |
Other News...
Still no teeth but she is teething!
ADORES her brother. He can make her smile no matter how she is feeling. I LOVE it!
She is such a Daddy's girl (and Daddy is eating it up!). As soon as she sees him she wants nothing to do with me. Landon was not like that, he loved his Daddy but he would typically want me.


No comments:
Post a Comment