As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A walk in the woods




We spent a wonderful Saturday taking a 2.5 mile walk in the woods.  It was a beautiful day out.  Landon was so excited to spend the day with Mommy and Daddy plus the dogs.  We have been watching the Williams' dog, Cody and cat, Oreo, since Christmas because they left our house and went to Missouri for 2 weeks.  Landon walked almost the entire way, which was pretty amazing to Josh and me.

At the end of our walk, I heard some rustling in the woods and out popped a armadillo.  It was perfect because Landon and I have been learning about the letter A.  He was so excited!  He kept saying, "Armadillo starts with A!" 

I was pooped after our walk and while Daddy worked a little in the afternoon, Landon and I took a nap. 

I know it might be a while before we get to go out do something like that again.  But as soon as I have enough energy I look forward to going on more outing as a family of four!

We had a great time!

1 comment:

Whitlocks said...

Good for you going for that long walk. We tried to do special things like that with Isaac right before Jovie was born that got us outside and got me walking. Keep it up and I'm sure baby will be here in no time.
-Katie