As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Saturday, January 15, 2011

32 weeks

At 32 weeks
I had my 30 week check up 2 weeks or so before Christmas.  I forgot to post about it with all the Christmas stuff going on.  This pregnancy has whizzed by. I can't believe how close my due date is.  At my appointment in Dec. I was measuring exactly where I was suppose to.  Landon came with me and he was so excited to listen to Baby Williams heart beat again.  The only concern which was a little one, was my blood pressure had gone up.  Normally my highest blood pressure is at 110/72 and it was 128/85.  (I think 85) The main reason why Dr. Marichal is concerned is because I had preeclampsia with Landon.  My blood pressure started to climb about a month before he was due.  So if my blood pressure didn't go down, this time the whole thing would be starting earlier.

Since I am so late on posted I can let you know, I took my blood pressure at a friend's a couple of weeks later, it was the same but at my last appointment (Jan 4) it was back to normal.  I really appreciate all the prayers from everyone. 

We are looking forward to meeting our new addition.  I am a little nervous too, being a mom of two is a tiny bit scary.  Josh is just excited.  He loves babies and can't wait to add more to the Williams family.  I am really just a worry wort and worry about it no matter what.  I am very excited to meet him or her and to see Landon become a big brother.  He will make a wonderful big brother.

No comments: