Landon and Josh were able to come with me to my January appointment. I was good timing for Josh to come with us because we had to wait for 2 hours! I think Landon or I would have lost it if it was just the two of us. It had only been taking 30 minutes for the whole appointment, and that included walking to and from the parking lot most times.
Everything was good with Baby. We were able to listen to the heart beat. My blood pressure was back to normal! Dr. Marichal checked my cervix because I told him I have been having fairly painful and consistent Braxon Hicks. As for now those practice contractions are just that because they have made my cervix dilated. I am glad but at the same time I was surprise. I never had anything like this with Landon until after I was induced.
Now, I am on the 2 week appointment schedule so I will be updating soon on how things are going.

No comments:
Post a Comment