![]() |
| 37.5 weeks |
My check up was quick. We listened to the heart beat and I had my group B strep test. Dr. Marichal didn't check my cervix this time because he won't stop labor at this point but didn't want to start anything by checking.
I have another appointment this Friday (2/4). There have been lots of signs that labor is coming and we are ready to meet baby. I have woken up this past week 4 times at around 3-4 am with strong contractions/Braxton Hicks. They keep increasing in intensity but go away about 9am which is about an hour after I get up. I am still having contractions/Braxton Hicks during the day but nothing that stays regular for more than an hour.
This time I have been having strong changes in my mood. The last week or two I have gone from being in tears to angry to overly happy all for no reason in a matter of minutes. Landon never did that to me. It will be interesting to find out if it is just a different baby or if it has something possibly to do with the sex of the baby. Only time will tell. My wish is baby will come sooner than later but since I don't really get any say in the matter I will still keep waiting to meet my new little one.

No comments:
Post a Comment