As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Monday, August 25, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Josh and my life seemed to be in warp speed since he has gotten home. We have everything set for the house and just have to do closing which will happen on Friday, Aug 29th. We can’t believe that at the end of this week we will be home owners!! We will get to start moving some of our stuff on Saturday. Most of the house will have to wait for the following week since they are refinishing the wood floors. They have to wait for everything to be out before they can start. We will be able to set up our office/spare bedroom and kitchen. We have been running around and calling people to get all the last minute things and paperwork done. It is hard work buying a house. I think, although I have nothing to compare it to, that buying a for sale by owner is slightly more time consuming than using a real estate agent.

I also had my doctor appointment last week, which I forgot to talk about. All I did was the non-stress test. Baby and I passed with flying colors. Dr. Marichal was a little surprised with how many light contraction I had and how much baby was moving. I told him that I didn’t even feel any contractions. I have felt MUCH stronger ones, especially this past weekend. He asked me if I had every thing for baby. I told him I had some stuff but I am having a baby shower on September 6th. He told me as long as baby waited until this week to come he was OK with it. On Friday, I had them every 45 minutes for 6 hours and the night before they were 10 minutes apart for about an hour. On Tuesday, I have another appointment and another stress test. Dr. Marichal will be checking my cervix, too.

Josh and I got a good laugh from this story. The night my contractions were about 10 mins apart I woke up to the sound of something breaking. I figured one of the cats had knocked something over. I woke Josh up and said, “I think something just broke.” He, being half asleep and remembering the last thing that happened before we went to bed thought I meant my water broke. He quickly realized that I wasn’t talking about that when I yelled to the cats to stop playing around. He told me the next morning what he thought had happened. We both got a kick out of the story.

Here are some belly pictures.







1 comment:

Whitlocks said...

Wow Krystle. Baby will be here before you know it. Glad everything is going well with the house. Can't wait to see pictures.
-Katie