I am very blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. I realized this week how loved I am. I really thank everyone who has made an effort to help with Josh leaving. It means the world to me.
Mike and Vernine are such great friends. Wednesday night they made dinner for us so that we won’t have to worry about dinner the night before Josh left. With as busy and stressed as Josh and I were that night it was great to relax and spend some time with friends. Vernine also is making me dinner tonight, bring it over and then are some girl time. It works out nice for both of us. I get food and company and she gets a night with only a grown-up.
Chris invited me over to her sister’s house. Her sister is out of town and Chris is petsitting her 3 dogs. Bourbon loves Carrie’s (Chris’ sister) dogs. So Saturday Bourbon and I loaded up and went over to see Chris. Chris and I spent the day in the pool talking and exercising. It felt great! Bourbon spent the day romping around Carrie’s 5 acres of land with the other dogs.
Even though Mom and Dad aren’t here to help, they did what they could. They bought me a steak dinner so I would have one less dinner to worry about. I love steak and I certainly wouldn’t have made it while Josh is gone. It was so yummy and I even had enough for lunch the next day.
Jessica made dinner for me on Friday night and made sure to make leftovers so while she was gone for the weekend I would have one less meal to make.
House
House inspection was last week after Josh left. Everything went very well. There were only a few things. We also signed the contract. Now we only have to wait on getting a termite inspection which is today and the mortgage company. They have to get the house appraised and do the final paperwork with the house and loan.
Well so far so good. Everyone is having a wonderful time in
Baby Williams
I had my 35 week check up today. Now I will have appointments every week. I also have to sit in the office for a half hour every week so they can monitor the baby’s heartbeat. Dr. Marichal is fairly certain the non-stress test will not show anything but because of my abnormal umbilical cord it is just a preventative measure. If anything shows up that is unusual I will have another sonogram so they can take a look. It is always nice to hear from the doctor that he has nothing to give me a hard time about. Dr. Marichal likes to joke around and give his patients a hard time. He told me today I was doing to well with my weight and everything else that he is disappointed he can’t give me a hard time. Today, baby was lying sideways which is quite uncomfortable. I am hoping he/she turns when its time and doesn’t cause any difficulties. I had Jessica take pictures of the belly. So here are pictures of the baby belly. It is getting so close! I really don’t think there is much more room for baby in there.



2 comments:
Hi Krystal, Kaili and I thoroughly enjoyed the Thai news! Thanks for keeping it updated. We also got a huge kick out of the belly picts. We voted for a girl....Sheila
Hey Krystle. Glad your appointment went well. You look beautiful with your big belly. Talk to you soon.
-Katie
Post a Comment