As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another good bye

Josh, Linda, Taylor, Jeremiah, and Jamiie left this morning. Pat (Linda’s husband), Brad (my father-in-law) and I went to the airport to see them off. They made it through security without any issues. By the time anyone reads this they should be on there way to Atlanta or Seoul, Korea. I will keep posting updates as I hear them on our North Burma blog, so don’t forget to check that out and see how they are doing.


Walking to the gate



The whole team, Thailand Aug 2008!!

quote from a lady passing us by as we took the picture, "What a great looking group!"


Baby and I will miss Josh

1 comment:

Ash said...

I wish I could see your belly better! I need to be updated on progress:) I am missing out here...