Yea! Josh is home safe and sound. The whole group had a great time. They were able to get home on time despite Tropical Storm Fay. The only set back was their luggage was left in Seoul, Korea. How this happened when they had a 8 hour lay over I don't know. Delta did deliver the luggage this evening which was great but Jeremiah's baggage looked like it had been run over- the side supports were crushed or missing, the zipper was broken, and the biggest disappointment of all was Jeremiah's gift for his girlfriend was ruined. Half of the custom hand painted jewelry box had the paint scratched off. I think I can fix it but I am going to let him decide what to do with it. Also they brought back 2 boxes of mango jam, which is so amazing! We had when I went to Thailand last year and it was my favorite thing about breakfast. Well 4 jars were smashed and 4 more had the seal broken on them. All of us were blessed and joyed that everyone made it home safely and on time.
Funny story about our lovable Chang
I tried to get a picture of this but unfortunately Chang move when I brought out the camera. He wanted to attack the string from the camera. Jessica was watching the Olympics. She was watching the cycling. Chang love watching the animal TV shows but we now have found his new TV love. Cycling!! I think he really enjoys it. He watched it for almost 10-12 minutes. He was so into it. It was really cute. I am slightly upset I didn't get a picture of him but here is another cute picture of him sitting on my computer chair, another cute thing he does.

No comments:
Post a Comment