On Saturday, we had the last fund raiser for the
As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua 24:15
Joshua 24:15
Follow Our Family by Email
Monday, August 4, 2008
Sad good bye, last yard sale, and more
Well, Jimmy, Katie, and Isaac, dear friends of ours have left Gainesville and on their Charlotte , North Carolina . Jimmy got offered a job that should be very beneficial to him and his family. Although we are sad to see them leave we wish them the best and they are in our prayers. Josh helped them pack up the moving truck along with other friends. The girls and babies went over to Jen’s house and talked. After the packing was done, last tearful good-byes were said and we sent them off with our prayers. We will really miss them! After the hard work of the yard sale, Josh and I spent a relaxing evening with friends. A good friend of mine from
Josh leaves this Thursday to lead his first mission trip. (PS> Don’t forget to check out and add our new blog for North Burma Christian Mission at http://northburmachristian.blogspot.com/) He is taking four others to Chiang Mai and Mae Tang,
By the time Josh returns, the count-down will really start for baby Kylah or Landon to arrive. We are so excited to be parents and meet our little one. I am even excited about being in labor. I know it won’t be easy but the bonding that Josh and I will have during it is something to look forward too. I know Josh will be a great coach for me. Both of us have been practicing for the big day. We have the bags pack and a schedule for what we are going to do during the early stages of labor. My body is certainly getting ready for the day because my Braxton-Hicks are getting more intense and more frequent. We are praying that everything goes smoothly and I don’t go into labor while Josh is gone.
As I have been asking, please keep me and Josh in your prayers. A lot is going on in our lives, big changes (the mission trip, continuing work with the mission, Josh’s business, the baby, buying a new house, and the normal everyday things). It is easy to get side tracked on what is really important.
After the hard work of the yard sale, Josh and I spent a relaxing evening with friends. A good friend of mine from
Josh leaves this Thursday to lead his first mission trip. (PS> Don’t forget to check out and add our new blog for North Burma Christian Mission at http://northburmachristian.blogspot.com/) He is taking four others to Chiang Mai and Mae Tang,
By the time Josh returns, the count-down will really start for baby Kylah or Landon to arrive. We are so excited to be parents and meet our little one. I am even excited about being in labor. I know it won’t be easy but the bonding that Josh and I will have during it is something to look forward too. I know Josh will be a great coach for me. Both of us have been practicing for the big day. We have the bags pack and a schedule for what we are going to do during the early stages of labor. My body is certainly getting ready for the day because my Braxton-Hicks are getting more intense and more frequent. We are praying that everything goes smoothly and I don’t go into labor while Josh is gone.
As I have been asking, please keep me and Josh in your prayers. A lot is going on in our lives, big changes (the mission trip, continuing work with the mission, Josh’s business, the baby, buying a new house, and the normal everyday things). It is easy to get side tracked on what is really important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment