As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Praying hard!

Could you guys please pray that I go into labor this weekend? I am so uncomfortable! Also I had my dr appointment today and Dr is a slightly bit worried I think. My blood pressure is 142 over 92 and I had +1 protein in my urine. If I don't go into labor I have my next appt on Monday morning. He does not want to wait a week. I can do things around the house but I am not allowed to leave the house unless it is to the hospital. I am 1 cm dilated and he agitated my cervix to try to keep the it going. I have to go to the hospital right away if I have a pain in my upper right hand side of my stomach. Baby is still moving around a lot which is good. He thinks baby will be 7lbs 4-5 oz. We will keep you updated if I go into labor.


P.S. we stayed at our new house last night!! We are almost all moved over just have a lot of unpacking. Dr said I can keep unpacking, just take it slowly.

2 comments:

Whitlocks said...

We are praying for a safe and soon delivery for you and baby!
-Katie

The Birketts said...

It will happen soon... keep breathing... resting... and for heaven sake... stop moving. You need to rest. I remember that too big feeling... it will pass. Good luck!