As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Our Oct

 






Dress-up fun!

We did an experiment to see how baking soda and vinegar reacted.  I realized after I told Landon about it I didn't have any balloons left (well actually I couldn't find the one I had kept from Landon's birthday). So we blew up a neoprene glove.  He though the glove looked like a person and asked me to draw a face on it with legs and hands.  So we have our baking soda and vinegar balloon man! Landon thought the whole thing was the coolest thing and talked about it for weeks. 


Landon's creation with building help from Mommy. We are pretty proud of this kids imagination and creativity!





I was a "make-up artist" for a friend of ours and she daugthers "Fashion Show 5th Birthday Party!".  I use to baby-sit the beautiful birthday girl for a couple of years(below)

Happy Birthday!!!

We went for lots of walks and despite Bella's face she really does typically enjoy the walks


 
 Oct 2nd
I put long sleeve pjs on Bella and although she loved them as a newborn she doesn't seem to think so highly of them now. She keeps tucking at them and looking at me confused.


  Oct 5th
Landon figured out how to peddle his bicycle!
 
Oct 13th
Arabella is standing on her own and swatting. Not long I think before she is walking. Doc thinks she will be walking by 9 months.
 
Oct 22nd
Good news Arabella took her first step unassisted.

  Oct 27th
  Little Bella has 2 top teeth poking through! Maybe that is why she has been sleeping so poorly the last 3 weeks.
 
  Oct 28th
This is one proud momma. We have a walker!!!
Oct 31st
My little lady grew up a lot this weekend. Walking, saying "mama", "dada" and trying to say "ball"! One week until she is 9 months- time is flying by.
 Happy Halloween!

Although sick a lot in October we managed to go to the pumpkin patch for some fun and photos.
Look at that face!
Love this lovely lady!!!


 
 

No comments: