As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cave

Back log-DEvember
Landon asked me if I wanted to explore a cave. Our "cave" was the master bedroom with the lights out.

L: Don't worry I have a flashlight so we can see and be brave.
Heard Callie in other room.
L: "What it that?"
M: "A bear?"
L.: "No, Mommy. It is a dog, silly."

He shined flashlight on floor and around room. Found a little clump of hair from Bourbon.

***Now I hate that our dog sheds hairs balls that are big enough to look like a very small animal.  Although now I might think fondly of them after this, but just for a second ;)***

L:"It is a itty bitty baby baby bear. It is sleeping. Shhh."



Love this kid's imagination!

1 comment:

Whitlocks said...

Love it! Kids imaginations are the best.
-Katie