As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Conversations with Landon

 Back log:Oct
In October I was really good about typing up some up some of Landon's thoughts and conversations he shared with me. 



Beginning of Oct

We were going for a walk one morning. Landon asked to ride in his Lighting McQueen stroller.
Mommy: "No you can't because daddy isn't here to push. You can walk or ride in double stroller.
Landon, " Bourbon can push."
Mommy, "No, he doesn't know how."
Landon, "How about Callie or Bella?"
Mommy, "No silly!"
Landon " Then l can push. "
Mommy "You can push Bella."
Landon "I know! I will make 2 Landons. Then I can do both!"



Oct 3, 2011

Landon and I were playing with his dinosaurs.
L: Mommy where my "stegsaurses?"
M: I think it with your bath toys. We gave him a bath last night.
L: I will get him. Oh oh what is this dinosaur name? (as he pick up one on the floor)
M: It is a tyrannosaurus Rex, T-Rex
L: T-Rex? No mommy it is a applesaurus because it is green like apples.
M: An Allosaurus?
L: Yes but I called them applesauruses cause they like apples and they are green like apples.






Oct 10,2011


Josh was was changing Bellas diaper. She was being really fussy.
Josh"dude what is up?".
Landon- daddy Bella isn't a dude
J- Did I say dude
L- Yes and shes not
J- Why Landon what is a dude?
L- It is Landon daddy little boys and guys.
J- You are right so I guess Bella isn't a dude.



 Oct 22, 2011


Landon was suppose to be taking a nap instead he was singing at the top of his lungs. Josh went in he room. Landon said "I am a fish" josh told Landon he couldn't sing loud and he would be in trouble if he did it again. Landon said I can't I am a fish can't be in trouble.". Josh





Oct 27, 2011

Landon to Mommy "Excuse me Ma'am, I was playing with that!"




No comments: