Back Log Sept
I am getting there with posting these blogs. Many which I had started on my Blogger app on my iTouch but never finished because I didn't get on the computer to put pictures and finishing touch on the blog post. My sweet and lovely sister, Jamiie let me borrow her computer a couple of times on our MO trip and I brought flash with my pictures so I have been able to catch up a little. Thanks Jamiie!) Although I have no pictures for this one as of yet. I can't remember if these are lost or on my camera (My brother fixed it over our Christmas break so hopefully pictures will be found)
In September we joined the Williams in Orlando for the Fall Barber Shop competition. I love love love going, so does Josh (he use to sing in choir). The singing is so beautiful. Landon and Arabella enjoy it a lot too. Landon sat through quite a bit Arabella sat though a song and then would restless. The Barber Shop group also had a TV out in the hall so it was nice to be able to listen and let the kids move about.
All the singing was beautiful as always. The favorite was a group who did the Jungle Book song, I want to be like you. Dad W's group did well. They won't be competing next year, unfortunately. We will be looking forward for to the next year. Hopefully Josh will be able to start singing one day with Dad. I would love for Landon and Josh to sing with Grandpa W. The few little boys who sing are absolutely adorable!

No comments:
Post a Comment