Regardless on how stressed, overwhelming, and crazy things have been I am thankful for this adventure I am on. We have been so blessed. Roller coasters are fun when you know where they end but life roller coasters are tough when you don't know the outcome. What I do know is that having a husband that stands by me, loves me and builds me up is priceless. Also our two beautiful, healthy children are a blessing from God. We have amazing family and friends and I am truly touched on a regular bases how important and special our friends and family make us feel. I am not one to cry easily but I am often brought to tears at the love we are shown. So if you couldn't tell September was stressful but I made it. ;)
So some of the events that happened this month....
I turned 30. I had a great day enjoy the company of my husband and children. Josh and the kids went to the store that day (so I got a little time to craft) and picked out a special birthday dinner. Landon also helped pick out my birthday presents which is was very excited to tell me about. It was a great day!!
![]() |
| Fun with friends, stickers, Play-Doh, outdoors, toys and birthday our September was a eventful one! |
![]() |
| Our trip to the Splash Park in Alachua with Ashley and Foster Bolin |
![]() |
| MOPS playdate which was mostly our Harvest friends :) |
Arabella turned 7 months in Sept. I did a little "photo shoot" with her. She is so sweet and adorable. I was glad I could catch some of her cute looks. As you can tell from the pictures, Arabella is standing and cruising along while holding on. She is babbling a lot and sometimes sounds like words. We are thinking she will be talking very soon...so exciting!!!
Sept 17th Arabella got her first two little teeth on the bottom. Two at the same time. Bella got her two bottom teeth much later then I guessed since Landon had his at 4 months.
![]() |
| Purple Cloth Diaper Baby! |
![]() |
| Beautiful Bella Lady in Pink! |





No comments:
Post a Comment