HE Has Risen!
Romans 6:8-11 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God. In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.
During services, we had the pleasure of seeing 4 people baptized. Several families also joined our family church. We wanted to share this joyous celebration with Landon so Josh ran back to the toddler room and brought Landon out to see. I think he mostly thought it was exciting because we were so excited and because he could here the water but either way we want him to start to get the idea that it is awesome when someone has chosen to follow Christ and is baptized in His name.
I stole these from Julie at the Harvest Facebook page.
Our family
Easter Egg Hunts!
Landon did two Easter Egg Hunts this year. I think he is an expert now. He loves the hunt!
Mrs. Estes Easter Egg Hunt
Mrs. Gene had all the families with children over for a big spring fun day. We had a yummy pot luck, games and best of all... the Egg Hunt!
Look there is one under the bush!
I found one Mom!
This one is really big, Dad. I think I might need your help!
Time for the piƱata!
Sharing the spoils of the BIG egg!
Rosemary told me this was the cool thing to do.
I think I like the big hat!
Hey cow, come here please!

Jamiie and I took Landon to a second Easter Egg hunt at NW Baptist. They had games, food, music and tons of egg hunts. We only had time to do one egg hunt but Landon had fun.
Playing golf, bowling, and bean bag tic tac toe with Mom was great!
Diggin for the best prize
Each time he got to get a prize he found a little bouncy ball! He had 3-4 by the time we left.
As you can see he was VERY happy!
Is it time for the egg hunt?
They opened the rooms for the playrooms and Landon had fun on the slide.


No comments:
Post a Comment