As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Sunday, April 18, 2010

March

Here is a few pictures of the rest of March.



Jessica!!!!!!!!!!


Jessica was able to get a few days off from work and she flew down to Florida. Over the weekend, the family brought her down to see us.

We celebrated her birthday that had past the week before

Happy Birthday, Jessica!!!!!







Saturday at the park



Wondering what they are looking at?


It's Granddad and Landon!


Love birds :o)














Landon, Granddad and I were walking around Westside we saw group of people hulu hooping. Landon was so intrigued by them. One of the girls noticed and let Landon try it out.


Some how she talked me into do it. I actually kept it up! I forgot that it is fun hulu hooping.


Party Time

We had a last minute get together with who ever was free. We had a great turn out and a lot of food and fun!








"I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend"

Well, actually blessed! Have I told any of you how much I love my husband. He always does a great job of letting me know how much he thinks of me and loves me. This time I could take a picture of him being sweet.

I love these purple flowers!


Sleepover!

Landon had his first sleepover. Zack and Kalya spent the night (Vernine deserved a night off)
We had a lot of fun. Zack and Kalya also came with Landon to his 18 month check up. Landon and Zach wanted to hold hands to whole time.


Bath time is twice as fun with a friend!


Fun at the park after Landon's doctor's appointment.



Friends

Playing with Joshua

Visiting with Noah for dinner while they were visiting.



The Sickness


We all had the most horrible stomach bug! Landon started with it, I joined him a few hours later and as I was getting better Josh came down with it. It was so awful. I never want to have a little child with a stomach sickness again.
Even feeling horrible, my sweet boy still managed to look super cute.

1 comment:

The Birketts said...

Wow... you've had a busy month. Landon is a cutie... sick or well. btw... that hula hoop was humongous!