Grandpa Williams had his Barber Shop Competition in Jacksonville again this year. I was so happy that Josh was able to have the weekend free to join us. Last year he missed out. Sally, Josh, Landon and I drove up Friday afternoon to Jax to meet up with the rest of the Williams family. The competition got started that night night with the quartets.
Day 1
Landon loves watching the signing unfortunately he doesn't enjoy sitting still so Josh and I took turn playing in the hotel room with Landon in between ever couple of songs.
I'm going to singing like Granddad Williams but really loud!
That is too funny, Daddy!
After the show we all hung out in our room.
Not really sure who won this play fight.
Day 2
Lovin on Aunt Jamiie
Humm, maybe we were hiding?
This is my Granddad! (Landon had to tell everyone he saw who Granddad, Mom and Dad were, he is apparently very proud to show off his family)Granddad's Emerald Coast Choir (He's dead center)
I love how hotels made your bed look pretty even when it is "pull down" for the night.
This is were Landon wanted to be 90% of the time we were in the room.
Big trucks to see from every direction!
Daddy, blue bus!
Watching a little TV with Daddy
Lunch time!
We went to the boardwalk right down the street from the hotel for lunch.
We got wet Granddad, do it again!
After lunch
Landon was out half way through lunch.
In Daddy's big arms Landon felt right at home
Me and my sister! (I love her!)
POOL TIME on the 4th floor!
Kisses!
Silly boy!

Whoa, I can hear you Uncle J!
Dancing with Aunt Jamiie
Can't catch me!
Landon was so cold by the time we left.
After Glow Party
So cool the halls were just filled with different people getting together and singing. I really wish I could sing.
One of the younger guy actaully got Josh, Jamiie and I to sing with a couple of his friends. Josh did great, he really should do this stuff with his dad! Jamiie did great too!

Good bye lunch at Cracker Barrel
What a great weekend! Oh by the way, Granddad's group one first place in their level!
1 comment:
Don't you just love a night away in a hotel room? Looked like so much fun! I don't know what it is... but yes... there is something about coming into a room where the sheets are pulled back neatly... and the towels are folded (and fresh) every morning and night! But... I think the best part is crankin' the AC down to 65 and having nothing to do but SLEEP or not feel guilty about goofing around and watching TV! Glad you had a great trip... and man is your boy adorable or what!
Post a Comment