As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Jonathan!

 Jon, Josh's oldest of his younger brothers, recently came home from a tour in Afghanistan.  He came to visit us of several days since we hadn't seen him since November.  It was some what of a unexpected trip so we plotted to surprise Dad since the week that Jon was visiting was Dad's birthday.  We convinced him and the family  to come down for the weekend. Unfortunately I didn't get a lot of pictures with Landon and Jon.  I was just excited to see him.  Oh well....


Landon loves time with his family!

 Happy Birthday, Dad!




We wanted to let Jon enjoy the Florida sun so we went tubing.
Hey, mom... uhh I think I might need a little help getting out of here!
 
Jon might be in the Marines...
 
 but he still can't beat his daddy!


 So relaxing on the river with our family

 
Landon got the boat and Dad and Mom took turns sharing it with him.
Landon was great at rowing. 
 
Kisses for Sally!
Fun in the sun tuckers this little guy out!

No comments: