I can’t believe that my little boy is already a month old. Then again all my days (and nights) run together now since I have had him too. I love being a mom so much, it is by far the best job I could have been given. I am blessed to have s healthy, mostly happy little boy. It has been amazing watching the little things change in him over this past month. Landon can now lift his head when laying on his tummy and hold it at an angle. When he is laying down he will push himself up slightly and also scoot forward by pushing with his legs. He responds to sounds and recognizes Mommy and Daddy’s voices. He starts look for us when he hears us. He will follow my face with his eyes if I move my head. Landon is making all kinds of ooh and ahh sounds as well as waaa. One of my favorites is when he smiles. He has also started this week to laugh, or at least it looks like he is laugh with no sound. Yesterday, I could have swore he said hi. I walked into the room to pick him up and as soon as his eyes met mine he made a sound that sounded just like “hi.”
I love watching Josh and Landon together. Josh is such a wonderful father and husband. I have had 2 days where Landon was just really fussy. One day Josh came home from work for a few hours to give me a break and the other he came home early and gave me a break. Sharing in the experience of being parents has just made my love for Josh grown stronger. I am blessed to have two such wonderful boys in my life.
I will post some more pictures soon but here are two,
Landon past out with Mommy
Tummy time on mommy's leg which turned into a nap on mommy's lap


1 comment:
what a cutie! I can't believe he is already a month old.
Post a Comment