I am such a blessed mommy! One of the first reasons I say that is my son slept through the night on Saturday. Almost every other night, Landon has only waking up once. Landon is also feeding so well. I have been pumping everyday. Daddy feeds him if I need to nap, need a break, or just for some Daddy/son time. Landon will take a bottle but not well. I don’t mind him preferring me, it makes me feel good and at least he will take it if he has too. You can tell all that feeding is paying off because Landon is getting some chubby cheeks.
Landon has decided he loves showers. Daddy takes him in for the first few minutes. He really likes it. Josh said he even look liked he laughed. Landon is in such a good mood after a shower. During Landon’s wake time gotten out his floor gym Aunt Jessica gave him. The first two times he didn’t cry but he didn’t seem very interested. Tuesday, I got it out and he was very interested in the dangling toys. I made him hit the little tiger holding a ball that will play music when you hit the ball. His expression was so cute. It looked as if he was thinking, “Whoa I made that happen, how did I do that?”
Landon has also been getting much stronger. He can roll over from his side to back and back to side. He can lift his head up and turn it. Landon follows me and Josh with his eyes and if he can’t see us he will move his head so he can. Plus Monday he started lifting his upper body about a half inch to a inch off the ground with his arms. It is amazing how fast little babies grow.
Here are some pictures of my little man.
Aunt Jessica and Landon on his jungle floor gym

A few days later on his jungle floor gym, I think he is getting the hang of it.

My sleepy baby

More sleepy baby

A tucker out Dad and son

1 comment:
wow...he looks so different already...time to get some pics of that kid! I cannot believe that his 1 month birthday is coming up already. Good for you pumping and feeding. You could probably try a faster nipple if you want him to not get so frustrated with the bottle...
Post a Comment