As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Double Date Night

Our first date night since Landon was born was great. I did miss him a little but I was excited to go out. We had a double date with Mike and Vernine. Jessica watched their two children, Meykayla and Zach as well as Landon. How lucky are we to have such a wonderful sister/sister-in-law. It was a night of politics. First we went out to see a movie- An American Carol. It was a funny movie. If you haven’t heard of it, it is a movie about Michael Moore although it is not that in the movie. The ghosts of America come to visit him the night before he is leading a rally to stop Independence Day. The ghosts are JFK, George Washington, General Patton, and the Angel of Death (who is also a country singer- who I don’t know since I am not a huge fan of country). After the movie we went back to Mike and Vernine’s and with all the children asleep the 5 adults watched the last presidential debate. Politics aren’t my favorite but I did enjoy everything and was very happy to go out with our friends and have some grown up time.

No comments: