Friday night, Daryl, a friend from church, made Josh and I a great dinner and came over to spend some time with us and Landon. Daryl is such a nice guy. He is in our small group. We always enjoy spending time with him. He has led a really interesting life spending most of the 70s hitchhiking through the
Uncle Jon came down this weekend to visit little Landon. We hung out around the house, cooking some yummy food and having fun. Jessica came over to join in the eating and celebrating of the gators. Saturday night we watched the gators stomp LSU! Landon was very excited. Even thought he slept through most of the game. ;o)
Sunday we went to church. It was Landon first time in the nursery. I was there with Colleen and Little Zach. Even though Zach has technically graduated from the nursery we let him stay. It was really cute watching him interact with Landon. When Landon cried Zach (Who is a little over 1 years old) would come over and rub Landon’s head and make sounds similar to the words we use to comfort babies. Also when Landon was sleeping in my arms Zach come over and rubbed Landon’s back and said “Shhh.” I love watching children interact with each other. I had meetings after church which included a lunch for everyone. After I ate and fed Landon, Landon hung out with Daddy, Uncle Jon and Aunt Jessica and waited for me. Later that afternoon, our friend Josh came over to play video games and we all went out to eat dinner. Overall we had a great weekend and Landon got to meet lots of new people.
Loving on Uncle Jon
Jon, Landon and Josh
Napping with Mommy



No comments:
Post a Comment