Landon and I drove up to visit with my parents. I always worry a little making the drive by myself with Landon but he did great. Unfortunately, we both were sick most of the time we were there. It was good timing going because Josh was hired at UF and he still had jobs lined up with his business so he was working over 40 hours that week. It was nice to have help with Landon all day while I was sick. Even though we were sick and Landon took a trip to the ER because of some breathing problems we had fun visiting.
Bubble time!
Landon was very spoiled at the ER. They give a stuff animal and a ticket to the local aquarium to any child who checks in but Landon got 3! Plus a handful of cool Band-Aids and sticky hands. Considering he was sick he had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment