As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Landon and his opinions

Landon although only a few months past his second birthday is VERY opinionated.  He is willing to compermise but not always.  He is typically very vocal about his opinion. 

I thought a great and a funny example of this was yesterday when Josh took him to the store.  I think they were buying a Christmas present for Mommy but I wasn't aloud to know.  Josh came home and told me this story.

They had finished up their shopping and went to a check out line.  The lines at Wal-Mart were VERY long- they actually waited for 15 minutes in line!  While waiting a lady was pulled her cart behind them.  She had done some grocery shopping.  Landon was riding on Josh's shoulders so he had a good view of everything including the lady's cart.  Landon started naming the things in her cart, "bananas, apples, cereal," and etc.  Then he said "No mayonnaise! Where is the mayonnaise? NO mayonnaise!"  Apparently he thought this lady should enjoy one of his favorite things to add to a sandwich, eggs, or a number of other things. 

I cracked up laughing when Josh told me this.  Not only is what Landon said funny to me it just show's how much he is like his daddy!  The Williams boys sure do LOVE their mayonnaise and aren't afraid to let people know it. 

No comments: