![]() |
| Our sweet pumpkin |
This year was lots of fun because Landon was old enough to get excited about dressing up and going to all the parties. Landon was a fire man this year. We also had a elephant costume that a friend had handed down but it was a true Florida fall so the elephant costume was to warm to make the cut. Depending on how Landon grows and how cold next year is, we might try it again.
I am trying out the college feature on Picasa. It is pretty neat what you can do with it. I had fun :)
Pumpkin Baked Yummies
When the temperature starts to drop a little it put me in the mood for baking. Landon loves cooking so he has been helping me out a lot. He LOVES baking, especially when I let him hand mix the dry ingredients. We made several pumpkin recipes but mostly pumpkin banana bread. Landon's favorite!

Duck Pond Fall Festival
I heard about a local Fall Festival that had free food and game for the kids so I thought it would be fun to take Landon. I watch Zach now during the week and Kayla on Wednesday afternoons so I thought they would enjoy coming with us. The kids had fun getting to dress up. I help Kayla with some Rock Star glitter. Zach was a dragon or dinosaur (he changed his mind a couple of times when I asked). Josh got off work just in time to go with us. We had free dinner which was just hot dogs, chips, homemade cookies (they also had meat loaf which Josh had but none of the kids were interested in that... big surprise!). They had lots of games with prizes to win and a bounce house. Landon's favorite was the bounce house. The kids all had a lot of fun and filled up on way too much sugar, in my opinion- they handed out cookies layered in frosting like it was water at a summer out door event! Zach, Kayla and Landon left with a hand full of little toys from the games and smiles.

Harvest Fall Festival
We went to our church's Fall Festival. Josh cooked the food while Landon and I enjoyed food, game booths and line dancing.

We had a great Halloween/ Fall season celebrating all the fun you can have getting dressed up, spending time with friends and eating pumpkin baked goods!
![]() |
| Buddies |


No comments:
Post a Comment