

Landon and I dressed up for the Fall Festival at Harvest. I was a spider web, I had a spider on my face and shoulder. Landon was a handy man.
We had a lot of fun playing games and square dancing! There was a salsa competition, Josh got to be a judge. I didn't try all of them because I don't do to well with spicy stuff but there was was really great salsas!
Playing with Daddy in the bounce house
Zach, so adorable!
Trying to dunk our pastor Charlie I think was the big hit of the night!
My handy man
Yummy cotton candy!
Trying out all the salsas and chowing down on hot dogs
Halloween day we had a few people for the Gator game against Georgia. Josh made a ton of meat which was very yummy! The adults watched the game, watched Josh cook and/or ate the ton of food we had. The kids all played, mostly outside and in the room with the cats. All and all it was a fun weekend! (Not pictured is Victoria and Jeff, I forgot to get out the camera while they were around, sorry guys) We loved having everyone over!
By the way GO GATORS! Great job on another win!
Landon trying to fill some "big shoes" (Nate's flip flops)
The kids playing with the cats and cars
watching the game
1 comment:
The pictures came out really nice.
You are very talented with coming up with ideas.
Love You
Post a Comment