So for the past week and a half I have been having fairly sever pain in the joint in my hands and wrist. Before that, this may be irrelevant but I mention it to the doc, my left arm was sore, somewhat painful (only in the upper part of my arm) and numb. THis went on for 3 day and then the pain in my hands started. After 3 days of the pain in the joints of my hands I went the Doc to see what was the matter. The doc was confused by what it could be after talking to me and doing some minor pressure test. She set me up to have my blood drawn and x-rays of my hands. Did that and today I had my follow up appointment. Doc is still confused about my hands. So after waiting for almost 30 mins for him to find the results and the nurses claiming to be too busy at the moment to help him I found out the results. All the test came back negative. So he told me to take Tylenol twice a day for 2-4 weeks to see if that helped. What does that help with me finding out what is wrong? It is just so frustrating to me because I don't really care about the pain although some days it is really bad, I went to the doc to find out WHY I was having the pain and that is what I care about. I don't see how taking Tylenol for 2 weeks will help him decide what is wrong with my hands. I think it is just an easy way for him to be done with me for the time being.
Any suggestions on what is wrong with me??
1 comment:
maybe you should try using those support pads for your computer. that might not be the main issue but it should help a little :-)
Post a Comment