As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Friday, October 30, 2009

Learning, talking and on the move at 13 months!

This past month and a half has flown by. I just can’t put into words how much I love Landon and enjoy our time together! I always thought I would like this age but I had no idea how great it would be when it was my own little boy. We have so much fun!


He is saying a lot of new words. I can’t wait until he can talk to me!

Her is a list of the words I remembered hs can say…

Dada some times daddy

Mom

Landon (sounds a little like Andan)

Cat

Book

Bubble (the “l” sounds is a little weak but it is clear what he is saying to me and Josh at least)

Pebble

Bath

Outside (which sounds like aaside)

Dog

God

Basket (sounds more like basshek)

Glasses (sounds like galsses)

Tonight on the way home from the Fall Festival he tried saying paprika (it was really close too!)


He can make noise for he animals too

Cars and trucks- vvvrrrm

Cow- moomoo

Sheep and goat- baabaa

Lion, gator- grrrrr



Some of the cool things he does

I love that he gives hugs and kisses. He will bring things to people when you ask most of the time. He loves animals, toy ones, pictures of ones, real ones- big and small. He calls the animals by making kissing noises and rubs his fingers together, which is has done for at least 3 months but I just think that is the cutest thing! He LOVES to climb on everything. His new favorite is the couch, and his big and little rocking chairs. He loves playing with other kids and get so excited about playing with them. When I tell him we are going to play with friends he starts bouncing up and down and signs “play.”

He recognizes a ton of words, most of the face parts, some body parts, some colors, specific animals, specific toys and the different rooms in the house.



Once of his favorite toys- his farm



He favorite place- outside!


He loves getting Mommy's glasses and will wear them if I let him play with them. Thankfully hs is very gentle with them.



Playing with his friend Lexi


Mowing the lawn



Landon loves helping Dad. One of the recent projects was redoing our fence and painting the front door. The fence just needs a new coat of paint.


Before




Almost done







Bath time is one of Landon's favorites. His new thing when he takes a shower with Dad is having dad name everything. I secretly got a few minutes on video.




Bourbon loves eating stick and sometimes Landon will share the
ones his finds





Daddy caught this video with Landon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I find the thought of you secretly videotaping Josh naked really funny :-P
Love the pictures! Can't wait to see you guys!