As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My lucky Gator boy



This was taken about a month ago but it took them a while to get the pictures in.

Landon had the privilege to meet some very pretty and sweet Gator cheerleaders, who thought he was the cutest thing. Plus he met Albert and Alberta.

Olan Mills and Belks (or whatever department store Olan Mills is in) was doing some type of special where if you came in during a certain hour you could have your picture taken with them and have a free 8x10. Landon and I joined a LOT of others (mostly moms like me with there children) to stand in line. It wasn't too bad, Chic-fil-A was there giving free chicken nuggets and coupons for free food and the cheerleaders were handing out calendars and posters.

I was happy because I got the free 8x10 and Landon really enjoyed all the attention.

1 comment:

Whitlocks said...

How fun! What a great picture to have for a baby born in the swamp:)
-Katie