Landon loves stick of any kind or anything that resembles a stick. While outside he like to take the stick and stab the leaves until he has several leaf and then he dances around with the stick so that all the leaves fall off. Once he is done with that he goes back to the leaves and tries to pick them up with the stick through the same little hole he first stabbed them with. He is very accurate about 8-% of the time.
Landon also has been successfully feeding himself with real folks (the small ones). He does a great job most of the time stabbing the food and getting it into his mouth. Since Josh and I eat with chop stick on a regular basis compared to most Americans I know, and Landon begs to have one as well we though we would let him try with just one. He really good, he would use the one to stab the food and put it in to his mouth. That is actually what started us giving him a real fork instead of the baby plastic ones. Well, after getting an email of a 2 or 3 year old little girl eating with chop stick I though, why not Landon try and see what he can do. So I got out the camera and took some pictures of his first day with 2 chop sticks
Well as you can see, He can eat with chop sticks and almost does it the right way! We as shock and so proud! I know a lot of adults who can’t even mange to pick up stuff with chop stick and here is my little 1 year old doing it and getting it in his mouth (only about 50% but still!). I think God knew this little guy was going to be spending a lot of time in
1 comment:
I love it that is soooo awesome!!! I'm gonna have to start practicing more :-p
Post a Comment