As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 random things

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people, then click publish.)

  1. I love being home alone during the day but once it gets dark I HATE it.
  2. I have a love/hate relationship with the fact that my husband is not as neat and organized as I am. It make him laid back and fun loving and remind me that time spend with family and friend is more important that a clean house. But it sure does drive me crazy at times! I think of poor Martha and Mary every time I get frustrated.
  3. I am a lot more organized in my head than I ever manage to be in life.
  4. I have 1 dog, 2 cats, 1 rabbit and a ton of fish. I would love to have lots more. I would also love to figure out a way to have pets and not have to clean up after them.
  5. Within 5 minutes after delivering my son (with no pain meds and being induced) I told the nurse and doctors I couldn’t wait to have 3 more.
  6. I feel blessed that my husband was so proud of me after I delivered our son with no pain meds and being induced. He wanted to tell everyone.
  7. I LOVE being a mom and a wife, even on the hard days.
  8. I'm a pretty good multi-tasker, to the point where I dislike doing something if I can't do something else at the same time. (Same here Julie, I can’t even watch TV without doing something else most of the time).
  9. I love being around children and animals.
  10. I really enjoy doing the accounting/forwarding agent work for North Burma Christian Mission. I am a dork and love numbers and paperwork.
  11. I love my family! I had a very blessed childhood growing up. The two things that really stick out was my mom always packed notes in my lunch box or suitcases when I was away from her and sometimes when I came home my room would have surprise in it. Also my Dad always made a huge effort to have lunch with me at least once a week when I went to public school. I loved that he was there with me.
  12. My in laws (parents, sisters, brothers, grandparents, aunts, and uncles) make me feel like I was always a part of family. I am blessed to have such great in laws.
  13. I lived in Germany for 3 three years but I don’t remember any of it since I was only a few weeks old when we moved.
  14. We bought a house in August. I love it but we are still not completely moved in yet.
  15. My husband is my best friend and my soul mate. I know we were meant for each other.
  16. My husband’s demonstration of Christian faith and love really made me want to become a Christian, which is funny since he always tells me my faith makes him want to be a better Christian.
  17. My husband baptized me, I think that is the coolest thing!
  18. I always wanted a sister and I got two once I got married!
  19. My brother and I were great friends all growing up.
  20. I love arts and crafts, especially scrapbooking and drawing.
  21. I have been working on and off a drawing for our bedroom for almost 2 years and I FINALLY finished it. I just have to get it framed and hang it up.
  22. I really dislike confrontation
  23. I get really annoyed when my frig is not organized and clean.
  24. I love Thailand and the people there. I pray that I will get to go back soon.
  25. I am obsessive about turning off lights when no one is in the room. I have been told my husband and roommates it is weird to come home to a dark house except for the room I am in.

(P.S. I tag anyone who reads this)

No comments: