As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Landon at 4 months

Landon's new talents and interests

Grasping at toys and holds them for several seconds to a minute.
Can roll over, although doesn’t seem to like an audience.
Laughs and baby talks a lot!
Ticklish
We think he is teething since he crews on his fingers
Sucks on his lip and fingers
Can stand with his own weight if someone or thing helps him balance.
Loves to be read too
Really enjoys playing with Ben his little baby friend at church who is 2 months older than him.
Loves being outside especially when Daddy or the doggie is outside.


He was so great at his 4 month check up. He was smiling, laughing and cooing to Dr Wyatt and the nurse. I hate watching him get his shots though. It was really sad because he was all smile and talking away and then the nurse stuck him and he looked a little hurt and just start wailing. Luckily this time we had the kite room which has a window so you can see the duck pond. He loves looking out the window so he cheered up quickly. I am glad I talked to Katie after he had his shot and was prepared. Landon has just been feeling icky most of the evening after his shots and the night was not a good one for him. He woke up with a little fever about 3 times. All he wanted was to be held. He wouldn’t even open his eyes. Poor guy! Today he had a little fever in the morning and afternoon but I think he is feeling much better now. Here are the results from the doctors.
Weight 14.5 lbs 50%
Height 25 inches 50%
Head circumference 44 inches 75% ( I guess he has a big head)

Landon with his Looney Tunes band-aid


Sorry for the lack of pictures this time. After we got back from Missouri I had another staph infection and couldn’t walk for about a week and half. Things are better now, and we are praying this was the last of it.

1 comment:

Whitlocks said...

Poor baby. I'm glad he is starting to feel better. That's so cute that he loves to look out the window and to play with Ben. Sounds like he could be an early teether. Isaac's teeth popped out right about 5 months so beware! Have a great week.
-Katie