My parents came down for my birthday and to see there first grandson. It was really wonderful having them here for the day. We mostly hung out around the house since Landon was still only 6 days old. We did go out to eat for lunch at Saigon Legend, little Vietnamese place on
Josh’s parents and brother and sister came down this last weekend to meet Landon. They helped us finish up at our rented house and hang out around here. Saturday night we went out for dinner. Landon did great again. He woke up but didn’t cry and with a little rocking of his car seat went back to sleep. We went to Joe’s place another one of my favorite restaurants. They have the BEST salad bar! We also went to church this past Sunday. Landon got lots of love from everyone. He is such a cuddly baby I know he loved everyone holding him. Grandpa and Grandma Williams bought us a glider while they were here. I think Josh enjoys it more than anyone else. Grandpa and Grandma Williams and the rest of the Williams were very happy to get to love on their grandson/nephew. He loved being loved on by them.
It was Landon’s first time at church. He got to meet lots of new people. He did really well. He only cried once when he was hungry. Unfortunately it was during the quietest time at church, during communion. Oh well, he’s a baby and they only go on their schedule.
What a lucky little guy to have both sets of grandparents alive. In the coming months, Landon will get to meet his Great Grandpa and Grandma Monks, Great Grandma Williams, Great Grandma Gorman, and 3 of his Great Great Great aunts! Wow, he has all kinda of greats living still. Lucky guy!!
Williams
Gormans





3 comments:
Hi there! I am a friend of Julie Peine... (and a blog stalker I admit!) Your little one is darling. We also had a baby and moved into our new home at the same time... reading your blog is like reading the last year and a half of my life! Well I just wanted to say hi and say your new addition is absolutely adorable!
It was so good to get to talk to you today and hear about all of the fun stuff going on for you guys. I am so excited to know that you guys are going to do cloth diapers...yeah another convert!!! haha- I always get excited when another mom I know is using cloth diapers because they knew of them through me...it makes me feel special;) I am so glad BF is going so well for you and if you EVER want to call and talk, I am pretty much free all day everyday! Miaa you all lots and cannot wait to see that sweet boy of yours again next time!
Hey guys. Glad you had some company to help you finish moving. Landon is a lucky baby to have such a wonderful immediate and extended family. Can't wait to meet him in a few weeks.
-Katie
Post a Comment