As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Surprise Birthday Present

I realized somehow I failed to mention my awesome surprise birthday present from my husband.  

He came home from work at lunch time a couple of weeks before my birthday.  He ran in, grabbed something to eat quick and then ran outside.  He yelled from the door for me to bring him something.  So I run to get it, run to the door, walk outside.....to find a van!  We have been wanting a van and looking for one for many months with no avail.  Well he found one on Craigslist, listed with incorrect spelling so the guy selling his company van hadn't had offers on it.  Josh got a great deal on it and I love my van!  It is so nice and roomy compared to our little 2 door Honda Civic that I love but is just entirely too small for a family of 4 with 2 big dogs and 2 cats.  

Both kids love it but Landon considers it a birthday present to him as well.  He really Loves it!



So happy birthday to me from the best husband!

1 comment:

Whitlocks said...

awesome! we are in the market for a van as well. what a nice suprise.
-Katie