As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A party, a dinner, a wedding, and a new SISTER!

Back log- October

Sally and Jeremiah's wedding is getting close! So we got everyone who could make it and threw Sally a bridal shower. We did natural, green and white theme since that was Sally's plan for the wedding.
 Thanks to the help of many women, Williams sister, Michelle, Linda, Taylor, everyone else who helped!

The food

If you didn't guess, Little Charlotte's team one.  Who could resist such a sweet little bride and her beautiful dress!!
The Bridal Dress Game

The Presents!

The Friends and Family


Sisters, Mom and Owen ;)


I made out in the cost department.  I found a pristine suit in Landon's size at the Just Between Consignment Sale for $30! I handmade Arabella's dress.  It was my first dress and so thankful it turned out okay.  I am hoping that it still fit in April when Jessica gets married (just a quick change in the ribbon from green to pink or blue). Her dress cost about $15.  If both kiddos can wear them for Jessica's wedding I would say I made out quite well.  I also found a pair of black dress shoes for Landon 2 weeks before the wedding at a consignment store.  Apparently in those 2 week.....he outgrew them :(  Josh had to cut the backs of them moments before we had to walk down the aisle.
Stylin and posing for the preview of their wedding outfits


A week later was the wedding weekend! The kids and I went up several days early to help Sally with the wedding.  Jamiie came up 2 days early to help too.




The Rehearsal



The rehearsal dinner and a little girly sister bonding pampering the night before.


THE WEDDING DAY!!!!!!

Getting ready!


The decorations


It was a gorgeous day and wedding!

The Family and Friends


The BIG EVENT!!!


First Dances

Ooo ooo Garter Toss!

The cake!


Arabella enjoyed the cupcakes


 Merry, Jon, Jamiie, Josh and I decorated Jeremiah's and Sally's honeymoon suite. It was a beautiful room.  We added champagne and some cold meds- poor Sally got sick the day of her wedding :(
The Honeymoon ;)







We are so happy to have Sally as apart of our family.  She is silly, goofy, caring, and sweet and fits in perfectly.





No comments: