While watch Sleeping Beauty recently. Landon was all cuddled up with me, during the scene were Aurora is singing with all the animals (in the beginning of the movie). Prince Phillip rides near and hears her singing. Landon and I then have this conversation...
L: Mommy I to meet one, her.
M: One what?
L: A princess that sings to the animals and are friends with birds. I want to meet her. I want a red bird too. I want us to have birds together.
M: So you want to meet a princess?
L: Just her, one that like the woods and birds.
M: Well she is just pretend but I am sure there are lots of little girls who like animals.
L: I want to marry one. I want to be the prince and have a horse but a black one. I like black. A black horse, a princess, and a red biird. and a blue bird, and owl.
And then goes off on how all the birds are related. I couldn't follow that part as well but there were lots of relation between the all the bird we saw. I think maybe all of them were related but the owl. ;)
M: so you want to marry a princess? who likes birds?
L: yes, can I?
M: Well, sure but I bet who ever you decide to marry will be a princess to you. You just need to treat her like one and you will be her prince.
L: Is that what Daddy did?
M: Yes, he treats me like his princess. ;)
L: That is what I will do. I still want a red bird.
I thought that was such a cute conversation. Sweet and scary. I want him to grow up and be happily married but never thought he would think about it already. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment