As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Short trip home

We went home to visit a little,but mainly to have a beach date and wonderful babysitters to celebrate our 8th anniversary.  Somehow I didn't take any pictures of our family.  Landon and Bella did a "fashion show" with my mom as the designer.  It was cute!  I got lots of the kids and Dad W has some of the kids and Josh at the beach that I need to get from him(I went shopping with my family that morning). One awesome, so what unexpected thing, I got to see my brother.  He came up Saturday morning.  I love seeing my brother so I was very excited and so was Josh.  So was Landon!  Arabella is still warming up to her uncle, all of them.
It was too short but a nice trip.

Thanks Mom and Dad for everything you do for us!  Thanks Aunt Jamiie and Dad for watching the kids!  We miss you all!

No comments: