As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Feburary rewind


Happy Valentine's Day(well this is way late but the Williams family still wished you a happy Valentine's day even if you didn't know it)!!!  My little loves always make things extra special!  We made Daddy red oatmeal cookies and a chocolate heart cake for Landon and myself (since we are the only ones who like chocolate.   Landon and Bella also made Daddy a card.  I got a steak dinner with stuffed mushrooms, and a baked potato (which is one of my favorite meals ).



 




 School Time!
Landon made pancakes with me.  We tried out using a cookie cutter and chocolate chips. Yummy!  After seeing a couple of recipes on Pinterest for pretzels, I thought it would be perfect addition to our letter P week.  Plus I love pretzels! We made salt, salt and garlic, and cinnamon/sugar.  Some turned out super pretty, some not so much but all were yummy. 








These are a few of our favorite things...
Legos, dress up and stuffed animals LOTS of stuffed animals and there are never enough!






 
And being outside, and making towers with random things around the house





At the end of the month, the kids and I went to stay with my parents for a week.  



 There was lots of Popsicles, playtime, park time, playing in the rain, tickle wars, and loving on Grandparents. 












No comments: