April was a busy month...well it seems like life is just really busy
these days. Lots of good family and friend time. We have the most
amazing family and friends and are so thankful for those in our lives.
Some of the more excited and fun events that I also happened to capture with a snapshot are below.
 |
| Date Night with the love of my life, a man who I see growing in God every day and am truly blessed to be married too. P.S. I even painted my long finger nails. If you don't know me you may not realize I never have long nails and they haven't been painted since maybe 11th grade in High school (with the one exception of the manicure for my wedding). | Thank you Grandpa Williams and Aunt Jamiie for coming down for the weekend and watching our children for a night ;) |
 |
| Some fun around the house and outside. Picking strawberries, playing dress up, and being silly. |

 |
| Said good-bye to our friend and future sister in law, as she moved to Tallahassee. |
 |
| Butterfly day at the Downtown Library with the Bolins |
 |
| A visit home for a visit and needed relaxation. |
No comments:
Post a Comment