As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Landon made me a card, picture and little flower pot in during his church classes.  I love that he his old enough to make something and kind of get why he is making it.  He was so proud to give them to me.  Brandi and Bryan were his teachers during church hour.  The is where he drew the picture and made the card for me.  Although my picture may look like may other mom's pictures from their 2 year old Landon's had a cute story with it so Brandi was sweet enough to write down what he was was saying he was drawing.  "Landon's Mommy. Mommy is a helicopter.  She has wings and a red lights so she can see down.  She has yellow hair.  She is an angel."  I love my little creative boy.


After church services we had a yummy lunch with the Strode's at BJ's.


I had more of a Mother's day week with little surprises through out the week. A few of the surprises were... ...Josh had a day off but didn't tell me so he let me sleep in and let me have a morning to myself
...Another day that week, when Josh came home from work he told me to sit on the couch and relax.  He then came out with a little tub filled with warm water and soaking salts (I had been dealing with aching feet most of the week).


It was a wonderful Mother's day (week) and I thank my God everyday that I get to be a mother and wife to a wonderful family!


My Sweet Baby Boy, Landon
My Sweet Baby Girl, Arabella

No comments: