This past weekend we had planned on joining to visit our families in the panhandle but Arabella and I came down with a cold. So we decided to stay at home. Even though my energy level was shot and I was glad Josh and I decided to stay home I was bummed out. Josh suggested if I felt better we should do something fun on Sunday. Although us girls were still a little under the weather I decided we should go to the beach. So we packed up and headed to Crescent Beach.
Arabella didn't enjoy her first beach trip as much as we would have liked. It is always super windy when we have gone to Crescent Beach and both Arabella and I were still a little stuffy from our colds. Landon had lots of fun in the waves with Daddy and building in the sand with Mommy.
It was a good substitute to not going to visit family for the weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment