As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Monday, April 18, 2011

Farewell to great friends


Our close friends, Chris and Jason are moving at the beginning of may. I may really sad they are leaving. They are moving to new York. Chris and I have known each other for over 8 years. Our friendship has grown so much since the beginning. Chris' husband Jason and Josh have also become great friends.
Hopefully this won't be good bye forever. Since Landon was born I have always wanted our children to one day be friends. Sadly now that my hope has a possibility(Chris is pregnant!!) Jason gets an awesome job with IBM and they have to move to New York. I am happy for them and their new adventures but we miss them terribly. Good bye Chris and Jason you we be greatly missed and are very loved here in Gainesville.

Landon had fun on the rocking horse Chris and Jason received for the their baby

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: