As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Conversation with Landon

Landons loves to build water sprayers (he loves spraying people with our water bottle that is used for disciplining the cats) with his blocks.

Landon: Mommy I build water sprayer that can fly over kids.  Outside and In.
Me: Really?
L:Yes, it shoots warm water not really cold (and then he pretends to shiver) or hot. Ow! Ow! Ow!
M. Well that is good I don't like water that is too hot or cold.
L: It has hot and cold water cause it makes warm water. Yes.
M: That is right hot water and cold water make warm water.
L: Yes. It now shoots "beome" water.
M: What is "beome" water?
L:It is made of hot lava. Lava start with "L" like Landon starts with.
"Beome" water makes more hot lave too and goes really fast!

I love my little imaginative toddler!

No comments: