As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A quick visit

Just wanted to share our wonderful visit from our college roommates.  Ashley and Grant Hurst were Josh and my roommates in college before we all got married.  Josh and Grant have been friends since Josh was about 10 years old.  Ashley, Grant and I have been friends since my first year in college.  They are actually the reason Josh and I met.  So not only are they great friends they have a special place in our hearts. 

Now we are all "grown up" and are married and have children.  It was really awesome to catch up with them.  I have seen Ashley a couple of times when I have gone back home to visit my parents because her parents don't live far.  Ashley, Grant and their little boy Ryan are currently living in New York.  They had some event to go to Friday night near by so they were going to stop in for the day and ended up staying the weekend.  Ryan stayed at with his grandparents in Niceville so Landon didn't get to play with him but we all still had fun. 

Here is the only picture we took the whole weekend, I completely forgot until they were walking out the door to leave.  Oh well, maybe next time!

Thanks for visiting us!!!

No comments: