As For Me And My House We Will Serve the Lord.
Joshua
24:15


Follow Our Family by Email

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Meet Baby Williams

I had my ultrasound October 5th.  Josh and I were both very exciting about getting a glimpse of what our second little baby.
It was really neat to see how different and simliar our children our and this one is not even born.  I remember Landon's ultrasound so clearly.  He was a little bit of a show off.  He already was photogenic, looking at the "camera" so much it almost seemed as if he was posing.  This little one was very shy.  Every time we tried to look at his/her face it would put its hands/arm in the way.  It also was very stubborn and would not move in certain positions so that the ultra sounds tech could measure body parts and take pictures. One difference that is a blessing is that this baby has a normal umbilical cord.  Landon had a single artery umbilical cord and he and I were labeled as a "risk" pregnancy.  Not anything to serious with him since blood flow and all body parts and organs looked normal but a concern.  I had to have a stress test every week starting my 30th week just to make sure Landon was healthy. 
My two children are alike in they both seem to love to cross their legs when they sleep at the ankles.  I think that is the coolest thing.  Also both are exactly on for all the measurements that the doctor takes.  It will be interesting to see once Baby Williams #2 is born how similar and different they are.


Hello precious baby


I wonder what this little face will look like.

Love those baby feet!

21 weeks pregnant


For those of you who are wondering, Josh and I decided again NOT to find out the sex of our baby.  It was so much fun with Landon.  We are a little old fashion too when it comes to do with a lot of family things so I guess we are just keeping up with that.  Plus after all that work in labor I like to have a surprise!  We do have names picked out for a girl and boy but this time we are just going to let you know what his or her name is when we he or she is born.  We have had names picked out for 2 girls and 2 boys since shortly after getting married and we hope to one day have 4 children, ideally 2 boys and 2 girls.  We would be happy with whatever God gives us.  Children are a blessing and that is all that matters to either of us.  We are and always have thought of adopting so MAYBE that will be our next adventure in parenting!

No comments: